If you are searching for a mini delay pedal, then this post is for you.
We have listed some of the top quality and best selling brands in this post. So for our readers that are interested in getting one, this post should help them make a choice.
Donner Yellow Fall Vintage Pure Analog Delay Guitar Effect Pedal True Bypass
- Pure analog Whole circuit delay, clear, plump and smooth New Delay effect. Aluminium-alloy classic, stable and strong
- Aluminium-alloy classic, stable and strong.
- True bypass provide transparent tone,LED indicator shows the working state.
- 3 Knobs, ECHO is mix, TIME for 20-620ms delays, FEEDBACK is the repetions.
- Important instructions 1-Please make sure the the diameter for power plug using is 5.5, and the power for the adapter is OUT-DC 9V- 500mA 4.5W. The misusage for power adapter usually can lead to a loud buzzing sound
Donner Wave Analog Delay Guitar Effect Pedal Super Mini
- Pure analog whole circuit delay, clear, plump and smooth new delay effect
- Super mini size, made of aluminum alloy, convenient and durable
- True bypass provide transparent tone
- LED indicator shows the working state
Rowin Analog Vintage Delay Guitar Effect Pedal
- 【ANALOG DELAY EFFECTS】Warm, clean and smooth vintage delay sound
- 【3 FUNCTION KNOB】ECHO is mix, TIME for 20-620ms delays, FEEDBACK is the repetions
- 【SOLID CONSTRUCTION】Made of high-quality zinc alloy, durable and sturdy.
- 【TRUE BYPASS】True bypass provide transparent tone.LED indicator shows working state
- 【MINI SIZE】Small and exquisite,can save a lot of space on pedal board
Tom'sline Engineering Digital Delay and Echo Delay Pedal APE3S by Michael Angelo Batio signature guitar effect pedal
2 used from $ 77.21
- 3 DIFFERENT DELAY OPTIONS IN 1 PEDAL. 3 modes- Echo/Mod/Normal. Easy to get different styles of delay sound in 1 pedal. Enjoy and get much fun out of this little delay pedal.
- BIG RANGE DELAY. Endless sound repeat counts, super long delay time length max 838ms. Regenerate, Time and Level controls to get the ideal delay sound. The pedal keeps the sound clean without any noise.
- EXCELLENT BUILT UP QUALITY. Tiny footprint. Protection bar on the pedal top to avoid accident move of control knobs. Heavy aluminum case. Nano size, big sound.
- GREAT GIFT PACKAGE. The pedal is padded extremely well in the gift box. Comes with a MAB signature sticker and a logo sticker, and a pre-sized velcro!
- A MAB SIGNATURE PEDAL. Michael Angelo Batio - "Fastest Guitarist of All Time" signature and portrait left on the pedal.He uses this signature pedal wherever at his studio, concerts or master classes. Enjoy the great pedal and share with us at Aroma Facebook account.
EX Music Gear EX AD-6 Analog Delay Micro Guitar Effects Pedal
- Pure Analog Circuit Delay , 30ms-340ms of Delay Time, The AD-6 Delivers the Warm Lush Repeats of the much Coverted Tape Delay. Perfect for Any Style.
- Volume, Wet, Repeat and Time Controls Allow for an Accurate Response from Short Slaps to Long Extended Echos. Plump and Smooth New Delay Effect.
- Compact and Powerful Analog Circuit, True Bypass Means that the Input Jack is Connected Directly to the Output when the Pedal is Switched off.
- Housed in a Compact, Die-cast Box. Connectors Included Input, Output , AC Adaptor. Mighty Mini Format Allows the Pedal to Fit Comfortably on any Pedal Board.
- NOTE: POWER SUPPLY NOT INCLUDED. Power Requirements: AC Adaptor 9V DC ( Center Minus Plug).
Donner Multi Digital Delay Pedal Echo Square Guitar Effect Pedal 7 Modes
- 1.7-Mode Delay effects: Digital, Analog, Tape, Mod, Sweep, Lofi and Reverse.
- 2.There are three function knobs, namely MIX, TIME and F.BACK. MIX is used to controls the dry/effect signal ratio. TIME is used to control the delay time. F.BACK is used to control the feedback amount.
- 3.Digital circuit design, true bypass provide transparent tone.
- 4.Whole Aluminium-alloy classic, stable and strong. LED indicator shows the working state.
- 5.DC 9V Adapter power supply.(come without power adapter)
Ibanez Analog Delay Mini Pedal
CNZ Audio Tape Echo Guitar Effects Pedal, True Bypass
- The Tape Echo Guitar Effects Pedal from CNZ Audio beautifully reflects a broad range of effects with it's origins found in the reel to reel effects of yesteryear. The initial sound emulates what you play with a tunnel-like touch, and is then followed by a short, sweet, and sharp reverb. There are 2 modes available: the Normal Dial Setting Mode and Fixed Mode, which allows you to store a set of parameters.
- This mini pedal has a Regen knob to adjust the longevity of the echoes. You can reduce it to a single burst of the sound, or set it to repeat your sound nearly one hundred times.
- The Level knob allows you to comfortably and easily adjust the presence of the echo. This knob lets you decide whether you want your echo to be loud and clear or subtle.
- Your guitar sound has endless fine-tuning options with this mini pedal! The Tape Echo Pedal comes with the option of clear, normal and reverse echoes with the toggle switch. The clear option gives a slightly brighter tone, and the normal gives a full sound to your echo. The reverse echo allows you to hear your playing backwards, giving an edgy kick to your new sound.
- The Time knob in the center of the Tape Echo Guitar Effects Pedal changes the tempo and speed of the echoes. The time control is subject to the level and regen knobs. Drift off into some far away place listening to the echoes of your brilliant solo.
CNZ Audio Time Warp - Multi-Delay Guitar Effects Pedal, Dual Input & Output
- The Time Warp Multi-Delay Guitar Effects Pedal allows you to choose from 11 different types of delay with Two Channel Stereo capability. Each one is its own distinct type and tone which gives great dynamics for different sound effects. Choosing from these options will help you to match whatever type of sound you desire.
- The Time knob can adjust the rate of the delay. Turning it clockwise will increase the speed of the delay time and turning it counterclockwise will reduce the delay time. The FB knob adjusts the amount of time that the delay lasts. Turning it counterclockwise will take you all the way down to one repeat while turning it clockwise will give you a seemingly endless amount of repeats.
- The Mix knob adjusts the overall mix of the delay sound. Much like a gain knob, you can use this knob to adjust the repeating volume of the delay at the same volume as the original sound, louder that the original sound, or next to no sound at all. Finding the right balance with this knob is easy and can bring very many different types of sounds.
- The FX knob adjusts the amount of effect that the type of delay you're using has on the entire delay mix. Increasing the FX knob will make the type of delay being used much more intense and noticeable while decreasing will reduce it to almost no effects at all.
- Using the left stomp switch, you can either bypass or hold your delay sounds. With the right switch you can tap in your delay for on the go tempo changes.
TC Electronic FlashBack Mini Delay Guitar Effect Pedal -INCLUDES- Blucoil 9V Slim Power Supply , 4 Pack of Guitar Picks AND 2 Hosa 6-inch Patch Cables
- TC ELECTRONIC MINI FLASHBACK DELAY: The industry standard, most revered TC Electronic delay tones, plus TonePrint - the greatest innovation to guitar since guitar strings! Flashback Mini Delay has an ultra-small footprint - it will fit on any pedal board, even yours!
- FEEDBACK: Set the number of repetitions and how much effect is fed back to the input - short and snappy or infinite soundscapes ... you decide!
- DELAY: Controls delay time. You've got all of 7 seconds, so you'll run outta ideas before you run out of delay.
- AUDIO TAPPING: Hold down the footswitch and set delay time by simply strumming your guitar!
- INCLUDES: TC Electronic Flashback Delay Mini Guitar Effects Pedal Bundle (960806001), Blucoil Guitar Pedal Power Supply Adapter 9 Volt 670mA for Effect Pedals, 5-Pack of Blucoil Guitar Picks, 2-Pack of Hosa Molded Right-Angle guitar pedal patch cables.
Monoprice DI Mini Pedal
- This DI box takes a high-impedance, unbalanced 1/4" signal and converts it into a low-impedance, balanced XLR signal for Direct Input to a mixer. Allows you to send the signal over much longer cable runs with significantly less signal loss than you could otherwise.
- This active DI box a signal gain switch, which allows you to optionally boost or cut the signal by 20dB, so you can compensate for extremely high-level (hot) or low-level signals.
- Additionally, it includes a cabinet simulator switch, which when activated fattens up the sound to simulate the sound of a large 4x12" speaker cabinet.
- In addition to converting the signal, the pedal includes a true bypass output, so you can continue to connect to your amplifier. A ground lift button breaks the ground connection between the input and output, which can be useful for eliminating hum or ground loops.
- This pedal is powered using a 9V AC power adapter with a negative tip, such our 9V Power Supply for Guitar Pedals (PID 611600).
Valeton Dapper Mini Multi-effect Pedal with Overdrive Distortion Tuner Chorus Delay with Tap Tempo for Electric Guitar, Phones Jack with Cab Sim
- Dapper Mini Effect Strip has 3 modules with 5 effects and functions, DRIVE module is is an overdrive/distortion combo, CHORUS module with Tuner function, analog-voiced Delay Module with Tap Tempo function.
- Plug your earphones into the PHONES jack (unbalanced) for silent jams. It's equipped with a cab simulator, so you can run Dapper Mini right to your headphones and sound like you're playing through a stack. You can also run a line out of this jack for direct recording or straight to the house PA system. Use the TAP/PHONES knob to adjust the headphones output volume.
- Power requirement: 9V DC center negative power supplu, current consumption: 110mA
- Fast and accurate tuner let you play confidently in tune. Hold the CHORUS module ON/OFF switch to enable the TUNER. When this module is activated, Dapper Mini will be MUTED.
- Use the analog-voiced DELAY module to beef up your riffs and solos with warm, clear repeats. Hold the footswitch to switch Tap Tempo function on/off.
TC Electronic Flashback Delay Mini Guitar Effects Pedal Bundle 960806001
- TonePrint enabled - load Flashback Mini Delay with your favorite artist's tone.
- Free TonePrint Editor - create your own custom delay pedal.
- Beam enabled - send TonePrints to Flashback Mini through their free TonePrint app for iPhone and Android.
- Room for choice - select between renowned delays including tape, analog, 2290 and dynamic delay.
- Bundled with two 18.6' Strukture Cables and two Hosa Patch Cables
ammoon Mini Analog Delay Guitar Effect Pedal True Bypass
- Analog delay guitar effect pedal with true bypass switch.
- Mini size, durable zinc-aluminium alloy body.
- Can adjust the level of delayed signal mixed with straight guitar tone.
- Supports controlling the delay time from 25ms(fully CCW) to 450ms(fully CW).
- Allows adjusting the repeats of the delay signal.