Are you in need of a portable induction cooktop? Then this post should help you make a choice.
We have assembled some of the top quality brands you can find online. You should be able to find one that suits your need.
Portable Induction Cooktop, iSiLER 1800W Sensor Touch Electric Induction Cooker Cooktop with Kids Safety Lock, Countertop Burner with Timer and 8 Temperature Settings
- 9 POWER LEVELS: Quickly choose your desired power from 100W to 1800W in 200W increments; 1800W power to meet your various cooking needs; simmer, deep fry, boil, sauté, sear, steam, slow cook and grill with ease
- 8 PRESET TEMPERATURE LEVELS: Adjustable temperature ranging from 140°F (60°C) to 460°F (238°C); can be set in 40°F increments; sensitive large touch buttons for enhanced usability
- WIDE APPLICATIONS & PORTABLE: The cooktop surface measures a diameter of 6.7in (17cm) to fit frying pans with a diameter of 3.9-8.6in (10-22cm); ensures a large and uniform heated area; compact and lightweight with a thickness of just 2.3in (6cm) for easy transport and storage; suitable for areas with limited space and outdoor use
- LONG 3-HOUR TIMER & SAFETY LOCK: Press "+" or "-" button to set the timer in 1-minute increments (long press for 10 minutes); overheating protection, child lock and rounded edges for ultimate safety
- WEAR RESISTANCE & EASY MAINTENANCE: Premium glass surface ensures excellent wear resistance and easy cleaning after use; we provide a 90-day returns policy and a 12-month warranty from the date of your purchase
Secura 9100MC 1800W Portable Induction Cooktop Countertop Burner, Black
- 15 power levels from 200-1800Watts; 15 temperature range from 140 Degree Fahrenheit to 460 Degree Fahrenheit
- Digital control panel; Lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage
- Built-in count-down digital timer with 1 min increments up to 170 minutes; The auto-pan detection; Equipped with diagnostic error message system, Low and high voltage warning system
- Compatible with Duxtop and other induction ready cookware such as cast aluminum enameled iron and steel, stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards, 120V 60Hz AC; 1-year warranty; ETL approved
NutriChef Portable Dual 120V Electric Induction Cooker Cooktop - Digital Ceramic Countertop Double Burner w/ Kids Safety Lock - Works with Stainless Steel Pan & Other Magnetic Cookware
1 used from $ 127.49
- TWO HEATING ZONES: This Professional Digital Countertop Dual Induction Cooker by NutriChef is equipped with 2 Circular Top Panel Heating Zones with Independent Configurable Temperature Zone Setting & a Digital LCD Display Screen
- MULTIPLE COOKING MODE: Switch from one cooking mode to another with just one press. This kitchen tabletop burner has a manual cooking function with fry, steam, & water mode for easy cooking, & an automatic warm function which keeps the food warm for later serving.
- LOCK FUNCTION: This product is also equipped with a Built in Child Safety Lock which locks all the operating buttons of the cooktop to protect the little ones from injuries such as scalding.
- ENERGY EFFICIENT: This heavy duty 120v Electric Induction cooktop cooks food by using electromagnets so no heat is lost between the cooking surface & the pot which makes it highly energy-efficient & it also makes cooking a lot easier & faster.
- COMPACT & VERSATILE: This 6.7 inch portable double burner is compatible with steel, cast iron, enameled iron, stainless steel, flat bottom pan or pot with a diameter of 12 to 26 cm. This product is also lightweight & compact, great for home / outdoor cooking & its flat nonstick glass ceramic surface makes cleaning easy. Update Listing Details
Duxtop LCD 1800-Watt Portable Induction Cooktop Countertop Burner 9600LS
- Digital LCD Sensor-Touch Control Panel; Child Safety Lock system (press and hold the Safety Lock Key for 3 sec to activate), Fast Boil button & Keep Warm button.
- Duxtop Induction Cooktop uses 120 volts, 15 amps of electricity - standard in all homes; Lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage.
- Built-in count-down digital timer with 1 minute increments up to 10 hours; 20 temperature ranges from 100°F to 460°F; 20 power levels from 100-1800Watts; 5 ft cord.
- Compatible with Duxtop Whole-Clad premium cookware and other induction ready cookware such as cast aluminum enameled iron and steel, stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron. The auto-pan detection will shut the unit off automatically after 60 seconds if no cookware, or the incorrect cookware is detected; Equipped with diagnostic error message system, Low and high voltage warning system; ETL approved and built to North American Standards. 1-year Manufacturer's warranty.
- Note: In order to use this and any other induction cooktop, you need to have the right kind of cookware. The "rule of thumb" to determine if your cookware is induction ready is; if a magnet sticks to the bottom of the cooking vessel, it is induction ready. Induction itself is a noiseless process; however there may be high pitched sounds from clad cookware, the base of which has multiple layers of metals sandwiched together.
Aicok Portable Induction Cooktop Countertop Burner with LED display timer function, Sensor Touch Electric Induction Cooktop , Black
- Smart Control Panel - With the sensor's touch control function, you can control the settings with the touch of an index finger.Built-in count-down digital timer with 1 min increments up to 170 minutes.
- Induction Cooker With Digital Setting - 15 temperature range from 140 Degree Fahrenheit to 460 Degree Fahrenheit;15 power levels from 650-1500Watts.Create your favorite meals in a few minutes.
- Safe Design - Countertop burner include a child safety lock feature, electronic overheating protection, automatic shutdown timer and pan detection technology.Lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage.
- Easy Maintenance - the cooktop is surprisingly easy to clean, just use a wet cloth or paper towel dabbed with dish-washing liquid;Compatible with induction ready cookware such as cast aluminum enameled iron and steel, stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron.
- Reliable Quality Assurance - Product built to North American Electrical Standards, 120V 60Hz AC; 2-year warranty; ETL approved.
NuWave 30242 PIC Gold Precision Induction Cooktop with 10.5" Fry Pan, Black
1 used from $ 80.00
- Uses up to 70% less energy than a conventional oven
- 52 temperature settings from 100 Degree to 575 DegreeF in 10 Degree increments
- 6 pre-programmed temperature settings
- Delay and Sear functions
- 1 hour default setting/Auto-off
Rosewill 1800W Induction Cooker Cooktop , Included 10" 3.5 Qt 18-8 Stainless Steel Pot, Gold, RHAI-16001
- Polished A-grade Crystal Plate Surface; LED Large Screen Display, 4 digits; Built-in Digital 3-Hour Timer setting; Touch Control Panel
- 8 Power levels from 300 to 1800 Watts: 300w, 500w, 700w, 1000w, 1200w, 1400w, 1600w, 1800w
- 8 Temperature Settings from 150 to 450 °: 150 °, 200 °, 260 °, 300 °, 350 °, 400 °, 425 °, 450 °
- New plate top pattern design; Included 18-8 10" 3.5 Qt Stainless Steel Pot
- Cookware Suitability Detection, Overheating Protection function
Upgraded 2018 NutriChef Electric Burner Induction Cooker, Single Digital Portable cooktop Countertop stove Burner w/Kids Safety Lock - Made For Magnetic & Cast Iron Pots - 120V PKSTIND24
2 used from $ 45.89
- DIGITAL CONTROL PANEL: This Professional Digital Countertop Induction Cooker electric burner Cooktop is equipped with a Digital LCD Display Screen so you can easily monitor the timer, temperature, power consumption, & local voltage of the burner
- MANUAL CONTROL: You can manually control the power & temp levels of this kitchen tabletop burner. There are 10 power levels from 100 to 1500 Watt & 10 temperature levels from 140 to 460 degrees Fahrenheit to choose from for the single electric burner
- SAFE COOKING: With the induction single burner is made to cook with magnetic pans or pan materials.Induction hob, it's the pan itself that generates the hea.with a Built in Child Safety Lock protects the little ones from injuries such as scalding
- ENERGY EFFICIENT: This heavy duty 120v Electric Induction cooktop cooks food by using electromagnets so no heat is lost between the cooking surface & the pot which makes it highly energy-efficient & it also makes cooking a lot easier & faster
- COMPACT & VERSATILE: This 5.9 inch portable single burner is compatible with steel, cast iron, enameled iron, stainless steel, flat bottom pan or pot with a diameter of 12 to 26 cm. This product is also lightweight & compact, great for home / outdoor cooking & its flat nonstick glass ceramic surface makes cleaning easy
Chef's Star 1800W Portable Induction Cooktop Countertop Burner - 120V/60Hz - Black
- 15 power levels ( 200 - 1800 Watts ) | 15 temperature settings ( 140 Degrees Fahrenheit to 465 Degree Fahrenheit )
- Digital control panel | Built-in count-down digital timer ( 1 min increments up to 2 hours and 59 minutes )
- Compatible with induction ready cookware ( cast aluminum enameled iron and steel | stainless steel with a magnetic bottom | or cast iron )
- Safety features include being equipped with pan detection system and diagnostic error message system
- 120V / 60Hz AC / ETL & FCC approved | 1 Year Warranty
NuWave Precision Induction Cooktop 1300 Watts
5 used from $ 57.95
- Magnetic cookware, or more accurately, induction-capable, is needed for induction to work. If a magnet sticks to the bottom of the pot, it will work with an induction cooktop. Please make sure you have the proper cookware for it to function properly.
- The NuWave PIC has 6 different pre-programmed temperature settings, but has the flexibility to cook at 52 different temperatures between 100°F and 575°F, adjustable in 10-degree increments.
- The NuWave PIC is equipped with programmable stage cooking functionality with up to 100 hours of program memory and performance.
- Uses up to 70% less energy than conventional gas or electric ranges, lightweight and portable. Versatility to boil, simmer, deep-fry, stir-fry, saute, steam and sear, slow cook, barbecue, melt and grill.
- The NuWave PIC boasts state-of-the-art safety features such as automatic shut-off when an induction-ready pan is removed from base, pan sold separately.