For those of you that need survival tips and tricks on how to survive without electricity if you live off the grid, I am sure this post will interest you.
It is not only about living off the grid should be the main reason why you should learn to generate your own electricity.
As a prepper and survivor, you should be able to learn this tricks to help you survive long after an EMP attack.
This is an attack that targets electrical appliances and grids and leave nations without electricity.
The way you can use to develop your own electricity is with the use of bicycle generator.
This system does not only generate electricity for you but it is also a great means of cardio workout which is a good option for you if you don’t want to run to exercise.
Actually, building a generator is simple if you have the motivation, creativity and of course items that are necessary to build it.
I would have loved to give you a detailed guide of how to build it in this post. But I thought of it and decided that it was better that you learnt it true watching a video on YouTube that teaches you step by step way of building your own bicycle generator.
So the video below should help you solve that problem.
Let me know what you think after watching it by leaving me a comment.
Pedal Power Bicycle Generator Emergency Backup Power System 300 Watts 12 Volts Direct Current
- Life Time Warranty on Parts (Does not cover shipping cost)
- Works on children's bike or adult sized bike with adjustable length V-belt
- Good for charging 12V Batteries and Powerpacks through a blocking diode
- Permanent magnet generator puts out DC voltage no Rectifier needed.
- Output: up to 40VDC, 15 Amps nominal, 20 Amps peak, 300 Watts Peak, Internal Resistance: ~0.35 Ohms